Ship dates vary by item. Check availability on product pages.
We are always seeking talented and energetic individuals to join our team. We offer opportunities in Production, Design, Customer Service and Sales. See our current job openings listed below. Email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-781-2000 ext. 260.
Junior Pattern Maker
- Interpret and realize the designer's vision from sketch to final sample
- Make and grade patterns to accommodate our full size range using our CAD program
- Create and plot markers for our sample team
- Follow designs from concept to sample to production
- Collaborate with sample makers to improve production efficiency
- Meet daily with the design team to fit and edit samples
- Use technical design skills to create specification packets for domestic and international manufacturers
- Work with outside vendors to create embellishments and print designs
- Has a degree in Fashion Design
- Skilled in Flat Patternmaking, draping, and has a basic knowledge of garment construction, sewing techniques, and machinery
- Excells in mathematics, especially geometry and algebra
- Has an eye for design, excellent communication skills, and a great attention to detail
- Is a highly creative problem solver with a professional demeanor and great interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to stay organized and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Has experience or interest in stretch fabrics, athletic wear, children's wear, or performing arts such as dance, dance team, or color guard a plus
- Can provide a resume and portfolio for review
Technical Design Assistant
- Support TD Team Development Process: Assist with the creation/maintenance of Tech Packs creating technical specifications, construction callouts, and updating images in our product development system. Assist with the review of prototypes, fit samples and pre-production samples.
- Communicate sample requests, approvals and changes to overseas production partners.
- Support TD Team Sampling Process: Assist with sample tracking, preparing and measuring of samples prior to fittings, and overall maintenance/organization of the Technical Design samples.
- Build Cross Functional Partnerships: Work to build and foster cross functional partnerships through attending style review meeting, and fit sessions with Design, Sourcing and Production partners.
- Adhere to and work towards meeting all deadlines. Maintain accountability for work done. Adhere to development and production schedules.
- Respond with flexibility to development changes and updates as they arise.
- Support the Development and Design teams as needed for sample creation and finalization, trade show preparation and quality control review.
- Degree in Fashion Design.
- Interest in children’s fashion and/or performance or active wear.
- Pattern making experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Possess strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work on site in our Bensalem, PA office Monday through Friday.
- Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
- Ability to write or speak in Spanish or Mandarin a plus.
- Clo3D experience a plus.
We are looking for a full-time and a seasonal Customer Service associate to join our team. We manufacture and sell dance recital costumes, as well as dance team and color guard uniforms in Bristol, PA.
- Perform all work with a strong customer service focus and presence
- Answer all in-coming calls and emails courteously and effectively in a timely manner
- Deal tactfully with people in a wide variety of situations to convey a favorable response
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Complete data entry of orders and return authorizations
- Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt in constantly seasonal businesses
- Able to take a self-directed approach to work load, communicating and working successfully in a team environment
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Collaborative style and strong people skills
- Basic typing skills/computer experience
- Understanding of Dance, Cheerleading, Color Guard or Marching Band a plus
- Ability to work in person in Bristol, PA - this is not a remote job
Full time position is a 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday
Seasonal job would be November-June, hours negotiable
No weekend or night hours